Roberts

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two Weeks Away From Home

I bought plane tickets the other day to go home on a whim. I wasn't really planning on going home, but I need to get out of here. This morning was one of those days where I woke up angry... I don't know why. It'll be nice to go home, even if it is just for 5 days. It'll give me time to clear my head and have some fun before I start back working and going to school full time.

The day I leave for home is also the day I hear about whether or not I have been accepted into the film program. I want that more than anything. If I don't get accepted, it will be good to be home with my family though. It'll keep my mind off of it. If everything goes as planned, I have four semesters left to major in film, minor in business, and dabble in photography (to help with cinematography skills).

I am working 40 hours this week on top of school. Luckily I feel really good about my paper I turned in today and I got a 99% on my math test. The one class I am really worried about is Humanities 202. I've done horrible on the tests so far.

In other news, I just realized my online quiz worth 10% of my grade is due now. I took it in 10 minutes without having read anything before hand and managed a 50% I'm a mess.

1 comment:

I See Badgers said...

heyo, sweet 50%! that is right on the money for luck! plus its only 10%, so you Ace the rest and you will be sitting pretty with a 95, not too shabby jon, not too shabby