Roberts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Commentary on Blogger

So there are some new Gadgets that I really like on Blogger. I like the new blogroll because it lists the last time the blogs you read are updated. There are some other gadgets that I don't have that look cool too. I may be changing up my blog a little- so watch out!

One thing I don't like so much is that there are very few templates to choose from. I'm probably ignorant or something though. I'm sure Bruce will tell me that I can find a third-party template and copy the code in somewhere if I were smart enough. That reminds me, if you want to feel smarter- read Bruce's blog frequently.

In other news, I bought a gym membership. I paid it up front and it is a 2 year contract. I don't want to think about it. But, I think I am happy about my decision. I went last night and it was so nice. A good stress release. Plus, I don't have to worry about making payments while enjoying the gym for 2 years. :)

No comments: