Roberts

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Cruise for Christmas





It is done- booked and paid for. For Christmas I'm going to the Caribbean on a cruise with my family. It leaves (from Miami) on the 20th and comes back on the 27th. We will be visiting:

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (private island)


St. Thomas, USVI


San Juan, Puerto Rico


Grand Turk (Christmas day)


I am pretty excited... though I think it'll be strange to not have a traditional Christmas and Christmas dinner. I want to save up and pay for my family to go horseback riding at Half Moon Cay as a Christmas present. The ride takes you to the highest point on the island and swimming through the shallow water of the beach. I've always wanted to go in the water with a horse.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am way jealous! Horseback riding on the beach would be amazing, not to mention all those great places...sigh...I need to get out of Provo. Also, maybe you could blog about tips on saving money--you seem to be a pro at it!