Roberts

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Loving My Classes

I love my classes. I am definitely busy. I don't have much spare time. The spare time I have is used to sleep, or do homework. I don't even normally eat 3 whole meals a day. But I love my classes.

One of my classes meets on the set of a film at the motion picture studio. We get to watch and help with the scenes. It is really exciting. I have just started working on a group project and I really like working with my classmates. There are 7 of us in the class and it is really cool because we get so much more feedback on our ideas.

I went to California before spring term began and it was beautiful. It was really good to see my family and spend time with my sisters. I don't get to do that enough. I took some pictures at the beach and have been manipulating them in photoshop a bit. It's fun.




The Water was so clear


These purple flowers were growing everywhere



This jellyfish washed up on shore... you can't tell, but it was really big



My sister Morgan... she was the only one willing to
have me take pictures of her


I manipulated this one a little

No comments: