Roberts

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Film Program

I never did write about how I got accepted to the film program. I found out the day I got home to California and I hadn't slept more than 2 hours during the 36 hours before I got the e-mail that informed me. I kind of wish that I wasn't so tired when I found out because my reaction was pretty muted. I was really relieved, but too tired to jump around and freak out. Anyway, I am really excited to finally be in the program and think it is really cool to be learning about things I really enjoy and love. It makes all the hard work way worth it. When I talked to a friend in the program and asked how the workload was (she took the same classes as me during one term), she said it killed her but she loved it. I guess that's a good way to describe it. If you have to be killed though, you might as well enjoy it right?

I just looked up my grades for last semester. I got four A's, one A-, and a B. This brings my cumulative GPA to 3.7. Too bad that is normal at BYU and you have to pretty much get a 4.0 for a scholarship. I am going to link a blog I created to collaborate on film projects to my blog. You are all welcome to check it out if it interests you.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay for getting into the film program! I hope you'll still talk to us when you're a famous director.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.