Roberts

Monday, December 8, 2008

End of the Year Checklist

I know everyone makes lists of goals and things for the new year. But, I really want to get some things done before the end of the year. I've come to the realization that I could graduate in 3 semesters which isn't so far away. I need to get my stuff together. So I've come up with this to-do list that kind of encompasses multiple to-do lists and goals. I guess the list is really a bunch of goals to make goals. haha.
  • Create a realistic budget
  • Come up with a list of short film ideas that I can make during school
  • Plan to enter film competitions and get internships
  • Set semester goals
  • Map out the rest of my schooling
  • Make a list of short and long term educational, spiritual, and other personal goals
  • Create a one-year and five-year life plan
  • Start my life to-do list

Ehh, that will be a lot of work. I just need a lot of focus to do everything I want to. There are so many things I want to accomplish.

No comments: