Roberts

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm a Mac!

After years of longing, I have finally made my purchase. I bought the 15in 2.8gH macbook pro and am thrilled about it. I also bought the new final cut studio. One thing that has always bothered me is when I see people with macbook pros using it for word processing. Why? That's what macbooks are for. In a month I will probably also buy the adobe master collection. Then my software needs will be met and I will be ready to do anything. Wahoo!!



In other news I am flying home tomorrow and am looking forward to many days on the beach. What I am not looking forward to however is all the packing and cleaning I have to do so I can check out of my apartment before I catch my flight. However, that won't stop me from trying to glimpse tonight's meteor shower.

Sunday was my first day working inventory for Roberts Crafts. It went by surprisingly fast for a 17 hour work day. Wendi told us about it and Rodalinda and I decided to do it. I need some extra money to supplement my 20-hour work weeks during school.

When I get back from California in two weeks I will be moving to a new apartment complex and I am thrilled! I am so done with Bountiful Court. I'm ready to be somewhere where people mind there own business.

4 comments:

amanda said...

wahooo! love macs. why can't you use word processing on a macbook pro?
good luck with the move and have fun in cali!

Lindy said...

You never came over and showed it to me! Lame-o. And now I probably won't see you before you take off for the beach. Sad day. See you in Carriage Cove!

I See Badgers said...

I think that your profile picture is great. Good job! Are you planning on buying CS4 master collection or CS3? Those things are sweet!

joyciebear said...

umm...i'm extremely envious at the moment. I'd like a 17-55mm f/2.8 usm lens, a mac, and ps cs4. that would meet my software/camera gear needs...for now i'm stuck with a compaq and ps elements 7 and a dinky stock lens!

it's quite aggravating when you have creative ideas but your gear just isn't helping you get there!